Our church is essentially a French-speaking church and all our main activities are conducted in French. However, we are conscious of the increasingly large number of people coming to Nantes to
study or work whose first language is English and who are looking for a church family where English is spoken. In order to cater for such people we propose the following:
- A printed English translation of the sermon each Lord's Day
- A weekly Bible study in English, held on a Monday evening at 20h15 in the home of one of the pastors a few minutes' walk from the tram stop Boissière on tram line 2. This year, 2017-2018,
we will be studying the book of Philippians, the 5 Solas of the Reformation and Genesis 1-11.
- An English-speaking pastoral team.
- A warm welcome from a truly international church where all nationalities are made to feel part of our church family.
- We make every effort to ensure that any international student present at worship receives an invitation to have lunch with a family from the church. If you are an international student, far from
home, we would be happy to welcome you into our church family.
- Holiday makers are always welcome throughout the year. If you are going to be holidaying in the area and would like to join with us on a given Lord's Day, try to let us know in advance we will
endeavour to arrange hospitality for you if you would so desire.
Should you wish to know more about our beliefs, doctrinal positions and activities, or if you are coming to Nantes and need some information to help in your move, please do not hesitate to get in
touch and an English-speaking member of our church will be happy to reply to any questions.
To read some reflections of English-speaking students who have worshipped with us in the past, click here